Get Involved / Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Caliber! Volunteers are crucial in enriching our students' lives and we are excited to help you through the process
Steps to apply to be a volunteer:
1) Assure you have a Tuberculosis (TB) test completed within the past 6 months
2) Be able to provide proof of your COVID-19 Vaccination
*If you are not going to be providing proof of vaccination, the Caliber volunteer form (#4) below has further instructions on how to move forward
3) Assure you are able to complete a Live Scan by using this form
*Please note Live Scans can take 2-3 weeks to process
4) Fill out the official Caliber Volunteer form
*If you are a returning volunteer, please fill out the form with the returning volunteer section
5) If you are interested in specifically volunteering with CBA Lower during recess, lunch or even be a ROOM Parent for your student's teacher fill out this form
*If you would like to be a general volunteer, you do not need to fill out this form, just fill out step 4
A list of Live Scan facilities can be found at here.
In order to receive a Live Scan reimbursement, please visit Beta's front office and fill out a reimbursement form in office.
Where to get TB tested? You can be tested through your medical provider. You can also take a look at this list of walk in TB tests at CVS. ***Please contact Ms. Frances if there is a financial hardship in getting the TB testing done.*** TB tests must be re-done every 5 years.
*Approved Volunteers must check in to the front office upon arrival. Vision of Excellence for Volunteers will be reviewed and volunteer(s) will need to agree to it.
- Volunteer with Beta during recess, lunch
- Be a ROOM Parent for your student's teacher
- Chaperone field trips
- And much more! Complete the volunteer process and join us!